Coupon Bureau (“Coupon Bureau” or “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Websites; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Coupon Bureau or any third-party; and
- us when a consumer redeems a coupon.
Children Under the Age of 18 or the Legal Age to Form a Binding Contract in Your Jurisdiction
Our Websites are not intended for children under the age of 18 or under the legal age to form a contract in your jurisdiction, whichever is higher. Such children are not permitted to use our Websites. We will remove any information about such a child if we become aware of it.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites (“Personal Data”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, telephone number, user account name, employment information, job title/role, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Websites, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- directly from your employer when they setup your account with our Website; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites from you are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive information about our services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites; and
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information Your Employer Provides to Us
The information we collect from your employer include information at the time they setup your account to access and use our Website and our services, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, user account name, employment information, job title/role.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- details of your visits to our Websites as described above; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties such as your employer. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- maintain whether you are logged in or logged out from our Websites;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The automatic data collection technologies that we use include:
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies containing encrypted information to allow you to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into use our services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is placed on your browser. These session cookies allow us to uniquely identify you when you are logged into use our services and to process online data transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use our services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Websites to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Websites and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you (and your employer) about changes to our Websites or any services we offer or provide though them; and
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or as otherwise set forth in applicable privacy laws.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to enforce our rights.
- to your employer;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Coupon Bureau’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Coupon Bureau about our Websites’ users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if your employer registers an account for you to use our services, we will use the Personal Data that you provide to confirm your identity and make sure only one account is generated using your Personal Data and to associate your account with your employer; and
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Coupon Bureau, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for third-parties to advertise to you, our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Coupon Bureau. We will only send you promotional materials if you have subscribed to receive such materials. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email to be omitted from future email distributions. You may not unsubscribe from transactional emails that we may send to you, such as updates on the status of a campaign by your employer or the redemption of coupons at your employer’s retail locations.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review your Personal Data by logging into the Websites and visiting your “Account” page. You may update your Personal Data by contacting a Coupon Bureau administrator or by contacting us. We may notify you of any changes or errors in any Personal Data. We are not able to accommodate any requests if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Access and Update. You can review your Personal Data by logging into the Websites and visiting your “Account” page. You may change your Personal Data by contacting a Coupon Bureau administrator at your employer. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Our Websites may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers or operating systems permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Websites confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not to share your password with anyone, and you may be under other obligations with your employer to keep this confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
We may process your Personal Data outside of your home country, including to the United States. We only do this when we are legally permitted to do so and when we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Data.
Our Site is operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. By using and accessing our Site, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location. Your information may be processed and stored in the United States and United States federal, state, and local governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the United States. By using our Websites, you represent that you have read and understood the foregoing and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Data that you provide to us on our Websites in the United States.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer through the contact information below. If you wish to contact us, you must contact us through the contact information below or through the “Contact Us” page on our Websites.
12655 N Central Expressway
Dallas, Tx 75243